Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE ‘TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE’ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Other applicable terms
- OurAcceptable Use Policy sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to that sale.
Information about us
Our site is operated by Magical History Stories Ltd (“We”). We are a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under number 11065684.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
If you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Such material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, assurances, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations and other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we also exclude all express warranties and representations which may be found on our site
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise howsoever under any legal theory whatsoever, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for, inter alia:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we have no liability to you for any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability apply to our liability arising as a result of the sale of any goods by us to you, which are set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy or breaches any other legal right they may have.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs, viruses or other threats to computer systems.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus and internet protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may not link to our website, without our prior written consent.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site with any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over or responsibility for the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Information relating to how we use your data on MagicalHistoryStories.com
Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
Your right to privacy is important to us. We take the security of your personal information seriously and we have strict policies and processes in place to ensure it remains safe.
Our site brings together the work of various entities committed to protecting and furthering the works of Magical History Stories Ltd. For example, our site allows you to:
- purchase books written by the various authors associated with Magical History Stories Ltd and various other related memorabilia.
- subscribe for email newsletters so you can keep up to date with personal information and the latest news about Magical History Stories and the various authors associated with it.
So that we can do all of this and more, we will need to share your information with other independent third party businesses, as we have explained below in more detail. Therefore, some of your information may be ‘processed’ by one or more of these entities.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us.You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise howsoever. This includes information you provide when you: use our site; register to use our site; subscribe to receive newsletters and marketing (via email) about Magical History Stories (including details about products, activities and events, details of discounts, offers and campaigns, competitions and other opportunities); search for products on our site; place an order for products on our site; enter a competition, promotion or survey; and/or when you contact us to report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your title, first and last names, address, country of residence, e-mail address and contact telephone number, date of birth, a parent’s email address (if you are under 16 years old), your user type (e.g. parent/guardian, teacher, child or other type of user), personal messages you wish to send to recipients of products that you have ordered from our site and/or details relating to why you are corresponding/contacting us. Depending on whether or not you decide to purchase products from us, you may also give us financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. Records of our contact with you, which may include notes on our systems, emails or electronic communications and written correspondence and any telephone number used by you to call our customer service phone number;
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type (e.g. Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer) and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products, pages and items you viewed, searched for or purchased; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.We work with third parties (including, for example, delivery fulfilment providers and courier service providers, business partners, technical and payment services providers, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) to ensure that our site and the information and/or services we provide to you work effectively and we may receive information about you from them. This will include information that we receive from our delivery fulfilment provider who will confirm to us if and when they have despatched to you products that you have ordered via our site. This is so that we can monitor the efficiency of our online shop and the efficiency of our delivery fulfilment provider and confirm whether or not you have received and read email newsletters and email marketing that they send on our behalf (and only with your informed and express consent) to you. This is so that we can monitor the reception of those email newsletters and email marketing.
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Purchasing products via our site.If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site, we use a carefully selected third party, to fulfil delivery of your order (see above “information we receive from other sources”). They will collect information about you (i.e. your name, address, invoice address, delivery address, details of the products you have ordered from our site and any personal messages you wish to send to recipients of products you have ordered from us) in order to deliver the products to you. They will also collect information about the despatch of products to you (i.e. the address that the products were sent to and the date and time the products were despatched to that address);
- Subscribing to email newsletters and email marketing.If you ask us to keep you up to date, or permit selected third parties to keep you up to date (see “Who we share your information with” below), via email with the latest news and information about us and our products, including the events we are running, the various activities, details of product discounts and other products available from our online store that may be of interest to you, details of fundraising activities and offers, campaigns, competitions and other opportunities to support our work and Simply Digital Websites Ltd may gather information to measure and understand the effectiveness of the email communications sent to you;
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us.We will use this information as follows:
- to permit you to purchase products via our site;
The function of the database aggregator is to help us with conducting our newsletters and marketing campaigns and sending them to you via email. Using a database aggregator also allows us to track the reception and take up of that newsletter and/or marketing campaign by those that subscribe to receive them. If you have not ticked the relevant box on our site indicating that you would like to receive such email newsletters and marketing campaigns, we will not disclose your personal information to the database aggregator. Please see below at “Who we share your information with” and “Where we store your personal information”, which sets our further details of the disclosure of your personal information;
- to keep you up to date, or permit selected third parties to keep you up to date (see “Who we share your information with” below), with the latest news and information about us, including the products that we offer and events we are running, details of product discounts and other products available from our online store that may be of interest to you, details of fundraising activities and offers, campaigns and competitions. This will only happen where you have consented to receiving such news and information (e.g. by ticking the appropriate box on our site) from us. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or you do not want us to pass your details on to selected third parties for the purposes outlined above, please do not tick the relevant box on our site and, if you have ticked the relevant box in the past, but now wish to withdraw that consent, please contact us at our registered office address or at email@example.com and ask us to cease using your information in this way;
- to allow you to participate in the interactive features of this site, when you choose to do so (for example, to post your Contributions to pages of our site);
- to notify you about changes to our site, changes to the products and/or services offered via our site and/or changes to the terms and conditions and/or policies shown on our site.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to contact you via email to invite you to comment on the services you may have received from us, as part of our ongoing website improvement and development. The services we may contact you about include the purchase of products from us, and details of incomplete purchases of products from our online store.
- Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- for the purposes of carrying out your requests (for example, to address matters relating to our site and/or the services provided via our site) which you make known to us in electronic communications, written correspondence and/or during telephone calls you make to our customer service number and for the purposes of keeping records of the aforementioned electronic communications, written correspondence and/or telephone calls;
- to administer our site and for internal operations and to permit us to carry out internal operations (see “Who we share your personal information with” below). Such internal operations will involve troubleshooting of technical issues that arise in relation to our site; testing of our site following resolution of such technical issues; analysis of statistics arising from the information collected about you (for example, using information gathered by cookies on our site to ascertain what content on our site is accessed by members of a particular age group) and will only involve the use and/or processing of information in an anonymous form to measure and understand the effectiveness of the services provided via our site (for example, we may share aggregate information about the number of people who access our site and go on to purchase products via our site);
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources.For information on how we will use information we receive from other sources, please see the explanation above at “Information third parties may collect from you”.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties:
- We may share the details of your order (i.e. your name, invoice address, delivery address, products you have ordered from us via our site, email address, contact telephone number, details of your payment and any personal messages you wish to send to recipients of products you have ordered from us via our site) with Simply Digital Websites Ltd so that they can take payment from you for the products you order from the online shop on our site and so that they can arrange for the delivery of such products to the address you specify in your order. Simply Digital Websites Ltd may also contact you to provide you with information about other products and services offered via the online store on our site that are similar to those that you have already purchased. Additionally, and only when you have expressly indicated (e.g. by ticking the relevant box on our site) that you wish to be kept up to date (via email) with the latest information and news about us, the products available from our online shop, details of discounts and offers, and competitions run by us, we may share your name, email address, country of residence, date of birth and parent’s email address (if you are under 13 years old) with Simply Digital Websites Ltd so that we can fulfil your wish to be contacted about those matters and to ensure that the emails sent to you are appropriate to your age group and/or country of residence (e.g. Simply Digital Websites Ltd would not send an email to you advertising products that are available via our online store if you are under 16 years old). We will also share with Simply Digital Websites Ltd details of information gathered through cookies on our site (which may include details of your age, your gender, your country of residence and your language, but we will not be able to identify you from this data) to enable it to help us administer our site and for internal operations (i.e. troubleshooting of technical issues that arise in relation to our site; testing of our site following resolution of such technical issues; analysis of statistics arising from the information collected about you (for example, to analyse the geographical location and age profile of individuals who purchase products from the online store on our site));
- Simply Digital Websites Ltd, our database aggregator. Where (and only where) you have expressly indicated (e.g. by ticking the relevant box on our site) that you wish to be sent email newsletters, email marketing materials and other information (via email), we will share with Simply Digital Websites Ltd your email address, first name, last name, alias (if any), country of residence, date of birth and (if you are under 16) a parent’s email address to create a database of individuals who have subscribed for these services. We will use this database as we have described above (see “How we use your information”);
- We may also share your information with trusted third parties for the purposes of market analysis and research. We will not disclose this information in a form which would allow you to be identified (for example, we may provide them with aggregate information about the number of copies of the bookGregory and the Green Dragon that have been sold via our site to residents of a particular post code);
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and/or
- To disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their legal rights, including their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets of Magical History Stories Ltd, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; and/or
- In order to enforce or apply ourTerms of Website Use, our Terms and Conditions of Sale of Goods, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any entity of the Magical History Stories Group, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information that we collect from you and disclose to Simply Digital Websites Ltd (see “Who we share your information with” above), may be transferred and may be stored at a destination outside the EEA (including the USA, where the level of protection given to your personal data may be less than is legally required in the EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA (including in the USA, where the level of protection given to your personal data may be less than is legally required in the EEA) who work for Simply Digital Websites Ltd, who have agreed that they will only process your personal information in accordance with our instructions. However, please note that Simply Digital Websites Ltd is an independent company and we do not control them. If you do not feel comfortable with any of this, then please do not subscribe via our site to receive newsletters or marketing via email (i.e. do not tick the relevant box on our site).
Payment transactions for the purchase of products from our site are processed using PayPal, a secure online gateway that encrypts your card details and cannot be accessed by us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This is called a Subject Access Request. Should you wish to make a Subject Access Request, please make your Subject Access Request to us in writing. Please be advised that a fee of £10 (payable to Magical History Stories Ltd) is applicable per request. This fee is to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you have any questions about the way in which we collect or process your information, please contact us. Similarly, if the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, please let us know and we will investigate further to correct any inaccuracies. You can also find out more about your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by visiting the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk or by writing to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.
Acceptable Use Policy
Information on our Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
Our site is operated by Magical History Stories Ltd (“We”). We are a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under number 11065684.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site and, to the fullest extent permitted in law, we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions) and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other intellectual property right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, expenses damages and losses on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
To the fullest extent permitted in law, we exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to this acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree to this. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, and to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website (and any third parties they work with) and to manage elements of their business. Without certain cookies, some areas and functionalities of a website will not work (e.g. user logins).
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site to enable you to move around our site and use its features. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site. Without these cookies our site does not work properly.
- Analytical/performance cookies.These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We only use these cookies to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies.These are used to recognise you when you return to our site and enable us to remember the choices you make when using our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
We do not currently use the following type of cookie:
- Targeting cookies.These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information is used by websites to make advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You can also delete cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings If you use different computers/mobile devices in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you would like to disable “third party” cookies you can turn them off by going to the third party’s website and getting them to generate a one time “no thanks” cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your machine.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, please refer to https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Social Media Buttons: If you take the opportunity to share content from our site through our social buttons (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc), you should be aware that these sites are likely to collect information about your online activities. We have no control over this. We suggest that you check the privacy policies (if any) of such third party websites for more information about their use of your information and/or how to opt out or delete such information.